Dit vinden wij
You will make a crucial contribution to further professionalizing the energy and sustainability activities of an ambitious international company
What are you going to do?
Given the structural changes in the energy landscape and Arlanxeo’s ambition to support the energy transition and become carbon neutral in 2050, the company has decided to further strengthen its energy team by looking for a (senior) Contract Manager & Business Developer. In further strengthening the team you will be given sufficient space to shape the role as you see fit.
In this role, you will be part of a small team, based in the Netherlands, supporting Arlanxeo across the globe to be successful in dealing with the challenges associated with the European and global energy markets. You will report directly to the Head of Global Energy Procurement. To create equal opportunities for everyone, this position is offered on a fulltime or part-time basis.
- You will be working closely with your colleagues in the newly to be build energy team and with your colleagues in the different regions (EU, NORAM, Brazil, Singapore, China)
- You will be part of a team that is setting the direction -for example on energy (crisis) management, global sourcing & hedging and environmental topics- for Arlanxeo in challenging but at the same time exciting environments
- Understanding the high dynamics of the energy markets, their fundamental drivers and risks, and opportunities resulting from this.
- Discuss with key stakeholders, locally on the sites as well as with corporate functions, the wishes/needs/boundary conditions related to procurement contracts to be negotiated and closed with energy suppliers (across the globe)
- Negotiate in close cooperation with the Portfolio Manager and/or with key stakeholders, new contracts and ensure the effective execution of existing contracts given the possibilities these offer
- Keep a keen eye on market developments in the field of renewables (wind, solar, biofuels, H2) and develop, in close cooperation with the sustainability team and other key stakeholders, opportunities that will support Arlanxeo in realizing its ambitious sustainability targets on energy
What do you offer?
- University degree (MSc) in economy, econometrics, business administration or a related discipline
- Minimum 8-10 years experience with (complex) contract negotiations
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience with working in the energy sector or a related sector/field
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in developing new business, preferably in the energy sector
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- English (mandatory). Dutch preffered and German, French or any other language will be a nice to have
- Being able to adapt quickly
- Being highly motivated
- Having/showing excellent communication skills
- Can work well in an international team as well as individually
- Having excellent negotiation skills
- Being highly creative in finding and negotiating the most optimal solutions
- Having great organizational skills with an analytical and structured way of thinking
What will you get in return?
- Exciting career opportunities regionally as well as internationally
- Highly attractive pay and benefits (100 -140k OTE)
- Educational assistance programs and many other personal and professional development programs that are a part of their vision and values that drive their ongoing success
As Contract Manager & Business Developer you have the flexiblity to work from home. You're expected a few times a month at the office in Geleen to meet your colleagues. In addition, you are willing to travel internationally if necessary.
Where will you be working?
Arlanxeo is a world-leading synthetic rubber company, with about 3,800 employees and a presence at 20 production sites in 9 countries. It is a fully owned subsidiary of Saudi Aramco. Headquartered in The Hague, The Netherlands, Arlanxeo’s core business is the development, manufacturing and marketing of synthetic high-performance rubber for use in the automotive and tire industries, the construction industry, and the oil and gas industries.
Arlanxeo is a young company with strong roots. They derive their strength from global presence, management excellence and most importantly their people! Their employees are the pillars of their success.
The recruitment & selection of this vacancy is exclusively provided by kWh People.
Stap 1. Je solliciteert
Wij hebben jouw sollicitatie ontvangen, bedankt! Wij gaan deze beoordelen.
Stap 2. Het eerste contact
Als wij voldoende match zien nodigen wij jou graag uit voor een kennismakingsgesprek. Zo niet, dan ontvang je van ons bericht. Wij houden jou dan graag op de hoogte van andere vacatures. Hopelijk de volgende keer beter!
Solliciteer je op een interne vacature en is de eerste kennismaking geslaagd dan volgt er een vervolggesprek met onze collega's. Hopelijk kunnen wij jou daarna verwelkomen in ons team!
Stap 3. Introductie bij opdrachtgever
Na een uitgebreid interview besluiten wij samen of we overgaan tot een introductie bij onze opdrachtgever. Wij gaan hiermee dan aan de slag.
Stap 4. Kennismaking opdrachtgever
Hopelijk is onze opdrachtgever net zo geïnteresseerd als jij en willen ze graag met jou kennismaken. Wij plannen dan graag de gesprekken tussen jullie in.
Stap 5. Gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe baan!
Wij begeleiden het verdere proces en als alles goed gaat kom je tot overeenstemming met onze opdrachtgever. Gefeliciteerd!