As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for assessing different partner’s business and for developing successful sales strategies including negotiating supply agreements, providing product training, introduction of new products and managing day-to-day business. You will help drive the company revenue and market share.
- Identify and close sales opportunities in accordance with the Company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives in the region
- Develop and maintain relationships with EPC’s, investors, developers, advisors, banks and other stakeholders from the commercial ecosystem
- Actively pursue direct sales leads with installers, real estate companies and utility companies
- Provide revenue forecasts and review sales results to ensure targets are being met; take corrective action where required
- Nurture the relationship with leading PV project developers at all levels to ensure that the company remains the supplier of choice for their installations
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer records in the company CRM system
- Assist the product management teams to define and improve the product portfolio for use in the C&I market by regularly gathering feedback from customers, business partners and closely monitoring industry trends
- Provide input regarding marketing and product positioning strategies specific to the territory
- Successfully execute the company brand and messaging strategy and act as an external evangelist of the brand
- Attend tradeshows and conferences
- Liaise with the local and international teams to ensure that sales targets are being defined and met
A renowned international developer and manufacturer of invertors for domestic, commercial and large scale PV-systems.