You will be part of the Solar team focused primarily on developing large scale ground mounted solar PV projects in The Netherlands. With your industry experience, you are expected to play a pivotal role in making our customer a successful player in the solar PV business.
In detail the following tasks will be part of your job profile:
- Finding new suitable locations for solar PV installations
- Mapping, approaching and managing relevant stakeholders of each suited location including landowners, local cooperatives, municipalities and grid companies
- Negotiating and concluding land agreements with landowners or their representatives
- Coordinating site specifics with financial and technical colleagues and determine the consequences
- Liaising with spatial planners and other advisers to prepare permit applications
- Initiating and managing the permit application process towards province and municipality
- Pro-active contribution to the development of provincial, regional and municipal energy vision and/or spatial planning
- Track project level progress and risks. Provide insightful analysis and reporting to management
This company is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. They have been successfully active in the Netherlands over 20 years. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, they develop green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. They support their customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply.